Friday, March 1, 2019

update #3

Fellow humans, We had a group discussion is class. 10/10 would recommend.
IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!
Tbh, I thought it would be weird and not effective because sometimes when I have group discussions everyone usually just agrees with me. But not this time folks.
Basically we all talked about our ideas for our final project. I got to hear such interesting ideas and got such good ideas in return.
So as you guys know Mery and I are doing thriller where our inspiration was the goofy movie opening. I shared that in my groups and told them that we wanted to do the film opening kinda like ironic. Its gonna be a beautiful scene with scary noises but my group gave me the idea that in the dream there should be quick flashes of something scary instead of the noise in the background which I kinda like. I have no idea if I am explaining this right so I will try to find an example on my best friend, ~YOUTUBE~ but it's hard to find what I'm looking for but I won't give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment