Tuesday, March 26, 2019

week 6


Trinidad is soooooooo much fun and VERY HOT. I FEEL LIKE IM DYING!!!!
I just got some news that gave me a mini panic attack. Sebas, our guy actor, had to take an emergency trip to Chicago and won't be back until Friday. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mery and I now have to plan out another schedule for us to film. 
Sebas will be back Friday so when he gets back, either Friday evening or Saturday during the day, they will go to Ellas cafe and film the coffee shop scene. That won't be too hard. 
Then I get back Saturday evening so Sunday all day, Mery and I will be at Markham park filming all day. (I want that blog posting to be a vlog.)
Hopefully we will be done by late Sunday evening so we have Sunday night to start adding the sound scapes to the scenes. Then Tuesday we have ALLLLLLL DAY (because the 9th and 10th graders have testing) so we will HOPEFULLY have everything edited and ready to work on the last part of the project. 
Fingers crossed this all goes as planned because if it doesn't I might cry... No actually I will cry. 
                  Image result for praying gif gif

No comments:

Post a Comment