Thursday, February 28, 2019

Update #2 (week 2)

I'm a little stressed because thinking on how to act in a thriller is hard. Because I know its not real so I worry everything but the acting will be good.
Acting like you're scared is not easy.
Image result for scared gif

 So I started watching some thrillers and focused on the ACTING only.
The call was really good, it gave me GOOSEBUMPS... GOOSEBUMPS
Hush was also really good too but it was weird, it had barely any audio. Maybe because in the movie, the girl is deaf. *Oops spoiler alert*
Ive been doing research by not only looking at conventions but also looking at movies that display those conventions so I can get a deeper understanding of what to portray in my very own thriller opening.
I will gave you guys the trouble and just link the scenes that I thought was best in those two movies below.  Yes, I know, I am the best

WARNING: MAY CAUSE NIGHTMARES... JUST KIDDING (MAYBE)

The call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdsG_kCtqgE


Hush: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDBiqNIJVw 




No comments:

Post a Comment