Friday, April 5, 2019

THE FINALE

This project is coming to an end and although its sad, I'm extremely relieved that all our hard work turned into something great. Yes there were fails and lots of trial and errors but we eventually nailed it and I'm very happy with how this came out.
We got the soundscape down packed and it sounds SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD. I mean as you all know Mery and I have worked on numerous amounts of projects together, not just for this class, so working with her was easy and fun as always.
I do wish we had one more week to perfect it but honestly that's just me overthinking it.
I think this project was one of my favorite ever and I'm so proud of myself.
IM A FILM MAKER GUYS AHHHHHHHHHH
I can't wait for you guys to see the finished product. STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment