Friday, March 29, 2019

week 6 #3

Sebas come back today and Im very excited for them to start filming and figuring stuff out. Im about to loose wifi any second now but let me say this really quickly. Sebas and Mery said they are going to my house to pick up the wallet picture/ bookmark and also check on my dog. Then they will go to Ellas and start filming. We called ahead and asked if we would be allowed to film in there and they say dyes so hopefully they don't change their mind or else they will be screwed. Mery friend is also meeting up with them because she will play my "look alike" that walks into the coffee shop and triggers the flashback. If I keep getting updates I will let you guys know. I come back tomorrow so the vlog for the meadow scene will be up and I'm highboy excited for that. ITS COMING TOGETHER GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment