Saturday, February 23, 2019

Media Project

Well guys, I'm officially starting my media project. HOW EXCITING!!!! Mery and I haven't quite made a final decision yet on our film opening in terms of genre yet. We are stuck between horror or thriller. Similar genres yes but trust me they are very different. With horror, it's more scary, frightening, horrifying, and hs the most predictable plots. Whereas, with thrillers, they are a bit easier to watch, not as scary and just a little more plots twist that aren't as easy to figure out, to keep you on the edge of your sits. With whichever genre we choose, both Mery and I will be the the main characters. Mery is much better at editing than I am so she will probably do most of the editing but the cinematography will be shared equally. Im excited for this. Mery and I work very well together. We will make a decision either today or tomorrow and as soon as I find out I will most definitely et you guys know.  Stay tuned (:

No comments:

Post a Comment