Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Introduction

     Hey there, I'm Daniela Rodriguez but most just call me Dani. and something I never thought I would be doing was creating a blog ... but here I am. I'm not quite sure how blogging is done but I'm going to give it a try.
     Now this blog isn't just for my enjoyment where I update you guys on my journey in media studies and the projects I'm doing throughout this school year but simply for those want to keep up with these projects and watch my progression. Because I am taking an AICE media studies class, we are given all sorts of fun and interesting projects which require research and it is instructed that we store all of our work throughout the school year in a portfolio and I thought what better way to do so than within a blog. So that is exactly what this is; my media studies portfolio, blog style.
     I hope you all are looking forward to keeping up with me on this exciting journey and I can't wait to share the different ideas I have planned.
     I'll be back soon so stay tuned! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment