Sunday, March 17, 2019

week 4? update 4

We are almost done with the story board. It will definitely be done by next week. But I have a huge problem. Well not huge that exaggerating but its stressing us out. HERE'S WHY:

We are low-key stressing because I will be gone the entire spring break but fortunately, some of this can be shot without me there. I will be the girl in the flashback and the girl in the picture that's in the guys wallet. But I won't be physically present in the coffee shop at all so during spring break, the coffee shop scene can be done. Thats best case scenario we are talking here. Worst case scenario is the day I get back, which is Sunday morning, we shoot. I don't think that's as smart but we have to make it work.
UGH LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOO STRESSFUL WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment